Mandate

Vinge advises Kattegatt Partners on acquisition of NOA:s Snickeri i Tibro AB

April 04, 2012

Vinge is advising Kattegatt Partners in connection with the acquisition of 70% of the shares in NOA:s Snickeri i Tibro AB. The remaining 30% is owned by key personnel within management. NOA:s Snickeri is a partner to interior decorators, architects, building companies and others for furnishings to public environments.

The Vinge team advising Kattegatt Partners includes partner Peter Abrahamsson and associates Kristian Ford and Lina Bergqvist.

Related

Vinge advises Lantmännen in connection with its divestment of the Gooh ready-to-eat business

Lantmännen Cerealia has signed an agreement to divest its ready-to-eat business under the Gooh brand to Atria Sweden. The deal encompasses the entire business, as well as the Gooh brand. All staff currently working in the business area will be invited to join the transfer. The divestment means that Lantmännen Cerealia is focusing its operations on the grain value chain.
February 23, 2024

Vinge advises Adelis Equity Partners on the establishment of a continuation fund

Vinge has advised Adelis Equity Partners on the establishment of a continuation fund to Adelis Equity Partners Fund II. The continuation fund is a so-called dual-asset vehicle which will invest in Presto and HVD Group (Hantverksdata) – both current portfolio companies of Adelis Equity Partners Fund II. The continuation fund, in which HarbourVest Partners will be the largest investor, will have EUR 430m in commitments and will invest alongside Adelis Equity Partners Fund III and the Adelis team.
February 21, 2024

Vinge advises Axcel and XPartners in connection with the acquisition of Wavecon

Vinge has advised Axcel VII (“Axcel”) and XPartners Samhällsbyggnad (”XPartners”) in connection with the acquisition of Wavecon AB (”Wavecon”).
February 14, 2024