Mandate

Vinge advises Bygghemma in connection with the acquisition of Outl1.se

July 26, 2019 M&A

Vinge has advised Bygghemma Sverige AB in connection with the acquisition of 51 per cent of the shares in Outl1.se with an option to acquire the remaining 49 per cent within 3-4 years.

Bygghemma Group is the leading online supplier of home improvement products in the Nordic region. Bygghemma Group had a turnover of approximately SEK 5 billion in 2018, its head office is situated in Malmö and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Outl1.se is a leading online actor in Sweden within the home, household and leisure products sector and in the last five years has demonstrated an average annual growth of 67 per cent and had a turnover of approximately SEK 100 million in 2018. Outl1.se will be consolidated within Bygghemma Group’s DIY segment.

Vinge’s team consisted of partner Kristian Ford together with, among others, associates Philip Åberg, Tilda Hall, Jessica Salomonsson and Daniel Melander Björner (employment law).
 

Related

Vinge has advised Eleda in connection with the acquisition of Sartor & Drange AS

Vinge, together with Thommessen, advised the infrastructure group Eleda in connection with the acquisition of Sartor & Drange AS, a market-leading civil engineering contractor in the Bergen region. Sartor & Drange AS offers services in areas such as road, water and sewerage and foundation work in Western Norway. Sartor & Drange AS has approximately 200 employees and a turnover of approximately NOK 1,100 million.
June 17, 2024

Vinge has advised Svea Bank AB in connection with the issuance of callable tier 2 capital bonds (T2) of SEK 300 million

Vinge has advised Svea Bank AB in connection with its issuance of SEK 300 million callable tier 2 capital bonds (T2) with a floating rate interest of 3-month STIBOR + 6.75%. The issue date is set to 7 June 2024, and the bonds have a maturity of 10.25 years with first permitted redemption date after 5 years. The instruments will be listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
June 14, 2024

Vinge advises Axcel and XPartners in connection with the acquisition of HTJ

Vinge has advised Axcel VII (“Axcel”) and XPartners Samhällsbyggnad (”XPartners”) in connection with the acquisition of HTJ Holding OY and its subsidiary Rakennuttajatoimisto HTJ Oy (”HTJ”).
June 13, 2024