Mandate

Gilde Investment Management BV – sale of Plastal Holding AB to Nordic Capital

May 11, 2005

Nordic Capital, the Swedish private equity firm and the management of Plastal, the Swedish supplier of automotive components, have agreed to acquire the company from Gilde Investment Management, the Dutch private equity firm, in a management buy out transaction with an undisclosed value. The management, led by CEO Christer Palm, will hold a 18% stake in Plastal while Nordic will hold the remaining 82%.

Vinge acted for Gilde Investment Management BV.
Peter Linderoth, Björn Mullaart (reponsible partners)
Sofia Olsson, Emma Olnäs (associates)

European Commission provides sanctions compliance guidance

The European Commission has recently issued three opinions regarding the interpretation of asset freeze provisions in certain sanctions legislation pertaining to Central African Republic, Ukraine, Libya and Syria. The opinions are also of relevance for other sanctions regimes which provide for the same or similar restrictions. Therefore, their practical relevance goes far beyond the sanctions regimes in the context of which they were issued and they therefore provide for helpful guidance regarding the required thresholds for sanctions compliance generally.
September 20, 2021

Vinge contributing to International Comparative Legal Guides

Vinge’s specialists within Maritime and Transport law have been requested to contribute with a chapter explaining the Swedish legislative framework in relation to maritime law in the International Comparative Legal Guides, ICLG.
August 20, 2021

New partners and counsels appointed at Vinge’s Stockholm office

Advokat Sofie Bjärtun, advokat Rikard Lindahl, advokat Malin Malm Waerme and advokat Daniel Wendelsson at Vinge’s Stockholm office have been appointed as new partners as of 1 January 2022. The following lawyers have been elected as counsels at Vinge’s Stockholm office: Advokat Stojan Arnerstål, advokat Amanda Knutsson, advokat Jolene Reimerson, advokat Linnéa Sellström and advokat Filip Öhrner.
July 06, 2021