Vinge strengthens its position through the appointment of six new partners at the Gothenburg and Stockholm offices from 1 January 2017. The aim is to strengthen Vinge’s leading position within the real estate sector and to meet the increased demand for business law competence within Banking & Finance as well as Life Sciences & Health.
” We are very pleased to be able to welcome the six new partners. They have many years’ experience from Vinge and are extremely competent within their respective practice areas”, says Maria-Pia Hope, CEO at Vinge.
Three of the six new partners work at the Stockholm office:
- Kristina Ekberg has worked at Vinge since 2006 and her practice area includes M&A and she is also responsible for the business area Life Sciences & Health.
- Niclas Winnberg has worked at Vinge since 1999 and his practice areas include Real Estate, Construction and Social Structure.
- Albert Wållgren has worked at Vinge since 2009 and his practice area includes Banking and Finance.
The other three new partners work at the Gothenburg office:
- Silvia Dahlberg has worked at Vinge since 2006 and her practice areas include Dispute Resolution and Real Estate.
- Robert Deli has worked at Vinge since 2013 and his practice areas include Real Estate, Construction and Social Structure.
- Michele Fara has worked at Vinge since 2007 and his practice areas include Dispute Resolution, Commercial Agreements and Maritime and Transport.
”The new partners have considerable competence in areas which are coveted by our clients and they are a welcome addition to the partnership”, says Charlotte Forssander, Managing Partner in Gothenburg.
For further information, please contact;
Maria-Pia Hope, CEO Vinge, + 46 (0)10-614 31 27
Charlotte Forssander, Managing Partner Gothenburg, + 46 (0)10-614 15 88
Ulrika Åkervall Westin, Head of Marketing and Communications, + 46 (0)10-614 30 29